EPIPHANY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 4301 RASPE AVE, BALTIMORE
SUN, JULY 18, 1-5PM* & TUE, JULY 20, 7-9PM*
*All those interested in auditioning must sign up for an audition slot.
For the safety of our participants and the public at large, this production will abide by Local/State/Federal COVID-19 safety guidelines, precautions, and regulations.
ALL COVID-19 SAFTEY PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE DURING PRODUCTION. All those auditioning will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver. All those who are unvaccinated must wear a facemask or facecovering. All those who are unvaccinated are encouraged to wear a facemask or facecovering, but it is optional. Social distancing is still strongly encouraged.
NON-UNION/NON-PAID. All roles are open. Age restriction of 16yo and older. ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO AUDITION!
- Please prepare 16-20 bars of and bring sheet music for a modern-style Broadway song. An accompanist will be provided. You may use instrumental versions of songs (i.e. karaoke with NO lead vocals) but must have your own devices to play music.
- You will be asked to read Sides (available at www.justoffbroadwaymd.com/auditions)
- Please dress for a movement/dance section of the audition.
- All those auditioning must sign a COVID-19 waiver (available at audition)
- Rehearsals are set for Sun, 1-5pm, Tues, 7-9pm, & Thurs, 7-9PM.
- Rehearsals begin Sunday, July 25
- Rehearsals & Production will take place at Epiphany Lutheran Church, 4301 Raspe Ave, Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking performers 16yo and older
- Tech Week: Sun, October 10 – Thurs, October 14
- Production Dates: October 15-17 & 22-24 (2 Weekends); Fri & Sat, 8pm curtain, Sun, 3pm curtain.
Please contact us at email@example.com OR shoot us a message on Facebook with ANY questions/concerns. A representative will reply to you promptly.